We have exciting news to share - Storage Solutions has expanded!
We’ve just opened a brand new 15,000 square foot facility in charming Woodstock, Ontario, just minutes off Hwy 401 and Hwy 403. Why Woodstock? To help Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Norwich, Ingersoll, Thamesford, Beachville, Dumbo, Innerkip and Shakespeare with their personal self-storage or business storage needs.
For the past 20 years we have proudly offered and delivered safe and secure self-storage to Milton, Guelph, Burlington, Mississauga and Oakville, and we could not be more excited to do the same for Oxford County’s communities.
What’s different about Storage Solutions Woodstock? While it offers the same features and benefits as our amazing Milton facility, there are a few new offerings too. Learn more about what our new Woodstock self-storage facility has to offer:
- Affordable Rates: While the need for a self-storage unit varies from person to person and business to business, there is a common deciding factor that almost everyone shares - storage rental prices! Our rates are affordable, competitive and we post them right on our website to help make your decision to rent as easy as possible.
- Flexible Contracts: Our contracts are month-to-month. It’s that simple and straightforward!
- Variety of Storage Units: To meet the needs of the local communities, our Woodstock facility offers a wide variety of different sized indoor temperature controlled storage units and outdoor storage containers. View our Sizing & Pricing page for more information.
- Temperature Controlled Storage: We offer many sizes of indoor temperature controlled storage units at our Woodstock self-storage facility, perfect for storing items that hold sentimental or monetary value or that require more regulated temperatures to preserve their current state like delicate photographs, collector cards, comics, antiques, vinyl records and more.
- Amazing Access Hours: You don’t need to book an appointment or visit our office to access your self-storage unit. We offer long access hours for our indoor storage units to make it super convenient for you. If you rent an outdoor storage container, you can access it whenever it fits your schedule, 24-7.
- Drive Up Access: Our outdoor units are exclusively drive up, allowing you to drive right on up.
- Security: Our yard is well-lit using high-efficiency LED lights, with video surveillance throughout. We also operate using electronic gate access, so that we can monitor the comings and goings of our customers at all hours. We take security seriously.
- A Prime Location: Our Woodstock facility is just minutes off Hwy 401 and Hwy 403 in Woodstock, making it easy to get to day or night.
Your friend in self-storage,